Student Teaching & Observation Requests

If you are looking to complete a student teaching requirement or classroom observation assignment, please submit a request to the placement officer at your college of attendance. USD 204 cannot accept direct requests, all official placements must come from a college administrator. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.